Apply for the TCC Westwood Contractors, Inc. Scholarship by April 20th!
We are extremely proud of our association with Tarrant County College! We have worked closely with the Tarrant County College Foundation to establish the Westwood Contractors, Inc. Scholarship to assist students who currently enrolled at Tarrant County College (TCC) and pursuing an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Construction Management. Scholarship applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are due by April 20th, 2018.
Criteria for eligibility:
– Must be currently enrolled at Tarrant County College and pursuing an Associate of
Applied Science Degree in, Construction Management.
– Must have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Tarrant County College,
in which 9 credit hours must be in construction management courses.
– Must enroll in a minimum of 9 credit hours for period of award.- Must have a
minimum TCC GPA of 3.0.
– Two references must be completed by instructors in the Construction Management
– This is a merit-based scholarship; although determination of financial aid is not
required, students are encouraged to file an application for other forms of
– Recipient will receive a spring scholarship if a minimum semester GPA of 3.0 is
achieved in the fall and a minimum of 9 credit hours are completed.
In-county tuition up to 15 credit hours
April 20, 2018
To apply for the scholarship, please visit: https://tccd.academicworks.com/opportunities/2126
TCC’s A.A.S. in Construction Management Technology program is fully accredited by the American Council for Construction Educations (ACCE), a leading global advocate of quality construction programs. TCC’s Construction Management Technology program is only available at TCC’s South Campus in Fort Worth, TX.