To our customers and business partners:
As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our thoughts are with everyone who has been directly or indirectly affected. These are challenging times for all.
Earning your trust is the fundamental goal of our mission and vision, and that includes responding in a trustworthy and responsible manner during times like these. We are actively monitoring information and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), federal and state government officials, and local authorities. We are constantly evaluating and adapting our policies accordingly to help protect the health, safety, and welfare of our employees, clients, and others all while working to maintain the highest level of business continuity and service possible.
As a result, we have instituted the following precautionary measures:
- We are limiting access to our job sites and offices to essential personnel only. No unexpected, unscheduled, or “drop-in” visitors will be permitted.
- Travel is limited to business-critical trips only.
- No non-essential group meetings are permitted.
- As an alternative to in-person meetings, all employees shall utilize other means such as teleconferencing, video conferencing, phone calls, or email whenever it serves as a viable solution.
- Traditional social physical contact, such as hand shaking, is not permitted.
- Deliveries must be dropped at a designated location and shall not be directly handed off from person to person.
- All employees are asked to do their part to help sanitize and keep their areas clean. We have provided hand sanitizer, wipes, and disinfectant sprays in our offices and we have increased cleaning protocols and frequency.
This is a fluid situation and we will be modifying our guidelines as needed. Your health and safety, and that of our employees, is extremely important to us.
Please take care of yourself and each other!
Chief Executive Officer