We recognize that our subcontractors are key contributors to our success. We believe each subcontractor has a direct impact on the value we provide our clients – excellence in general contracting! We are always looking to expand our subcontractor network with various trades who are equally committed to providing quality, value, and superior craftsmanship for our clients.
The Benefits of Being a Westwood Subcontractor
- We respect your time. Our highly experienced superintendents facilitate coordination & scheduling.
- We respect your expertise. We treat our subs with professionalism and respect for their trade.
- We value positive working relationships.
- We provide potential for large scale programs resulting from our clients’ national construction programs.
- We have a fluid billing process.
General Insurance Requirements
- General Liability $1,000,000
- Damage to Rented Premises $50,000
- Med Exp $5,000
- Personal & Adv Injury $1,000,000
- General Aggregate $1,000,000
- Products $1,000,000
- Automobile Liability $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation $500,000
If you meet these requirements and would like to increase your bid opportunities, please complete the subcontractor prequalification form below.